The body will follow a straightforward process when digesting alcohol. The length of time alcohol stays in the body will be more to do with how much a person drinks. After a certain point, the blood and tissues will become a reservoir for any alcohol that will not be metabolized. If this happens then it will damage the brain and tissues of the body will be likely developed.
How is alcohol digested?
Alcohol will be one of the accessible depressant drugs on the market by the high rates of alcoholism all around the world. Alcohol will slow down the central nervous system processes and that will affect every physical and mental activity that will be carried out by the body. The body will be readily accepted and that will accept as soon as you take a drink.
Other types of drugs and alcohol will require little no digestion in terms of needing to break it down into a digestible form. There will be 20 percent of the alcohol will move directly into the small blood vessels that will carry water and nutrients throughout the body. Then the remaining 80 percent will move into the small intestines and that will travel through the body. The rate at which alcohol enters the body will slow down when ingested with food. These will slow the absorption rates that will help to increase the time to get fully intoxicated.
What are the health conditions caused by alcoholism?
Alcoholism will be known for its damaging effects on the body over time. If you are suffering from alcoholism and you will have a long history of use at risk and chronic conditions as alcohol will damage the different areas of the body. Some of the common alcohol-related conditions include.
- Liver disease
- Fetal alcohol spectrum
Alcohol will be absorbed into the small blood vessels that will attach to the stomach and intestines. Alcohol will be absorbed into the blood and tissues of the body when excess amounts will remain in the bloodstream. The blood and body tissue will start to absorb any excess amounts.
A man’s body will be tending to have more water content when compared to the woman’s body. Any amount of water content will help you to dilute alcohol concentration in the body so that the higher the water content and the less concentrated alcohol levels will become.
How long does alcohol stay in your body? On average, the liver will take one hour to metabolize one ounce of alcohol. For most of them, one ounce of alcohol will produce a .015 blood alcohol concentration. This means that someone with a .0115 blood alcohol level will have no alcohol in their bloodstream after 10 hours have passed.
These factors are the main things affecting the duration of alcohol in the human body.
For those who like to have a drink or work the best thing to do will be playing it safe from drinking. Drink only one or two standard drinks and get the working.